Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Episode 36 - JanuaryOne Music Podcast






This latest episode includes tracks by Tim Engelhardt, Nils Penner, Matthias Meyer and many more. Both Tim and Matthias have recently become my absolute favorites, to an extend that almost every release of them is outstanding and perfectly suitable for my sets.

I would also like to share another great highlight with you. At the beginning of September I have the great opportunity to play in Mauritius at the Shangri-La Hotel. For more information on the event and if you are in Mauritius follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/467838983583284/ or get in touch with me directly on eMail: Benjamin@JanuaryOne.dj

I hope you enjoy this episode and please send me your feedback via eMail: Benjamin@JanuaryOne.dj

No comments:

Post a Comment